Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]
I found vids from 8 or 10 Va. high-school games for 2010 without much trouble. I didn't want to have to do more than one search. I'm thinking if I dug around in there I could come up with dozens.
I tried to embed a few of them over here, but ever since I've been using Google Chrome I haven't been able to embed vids here?
Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]
I certainly do hope you film any Regional championship game and post it online because the VHSL own exclusive right to any and all VHSL Playoffs games and then you can fight it in court with them, NTV and Ernie Benko have done tried that and lost in court.
The VHSL has people to film the playoff games in each region, they get the exclusive right to the footage where they control and host the playoffs. Now if you want to fork over the $1000 they require to film go right ahead, but you will also have to sign a release form stating the VHSL own's all rights to playoff game footage and they can't be sold, uploaded or distributed in any format without their express permission of the League and so forth.
Any questions contact Mike McCall head of media relations 434-977-8475
Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Sat_morning_QB
I certainly do hope you film any Regional championship game and post it online because the VHSL own exclusive right to any and all VHSL Playoffs games and then you can fight it in court with them, NTV and Ernie Benko have done tried that and lost in court.
The VHSL has people to film the playoff games in each region, they get the exclusive right to the footage where they control and host the playoffs. Now if you want to fork over the $1000 they require to film go right ahead, but you will also have to sign a release form stating the VHSL own's all rights to playoff game footage and they can't be sold, uploaded or distributed in any format without their express permission of the League and so forth.
Any questions contact Mike McCall head of media relations 434-977-8475
On the other hand the VHSL folded like a cheap suit to one local attorney (twice) a fews years back.
It's always been my opinion that there is nothing lower than a large entity using the threat of legal action backed by endless money (tax money in this case) to intimidate an average person. I really do believe it ranks up there on the disgusting scale with nearly anything.
Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]
Don't get me started on the VHSL, I wish McAfee had taken them down.
Whomever thought up the thing may have had good intentions, but it went askew somewhere, they get a membership fee from each schoo yet pay no taxes. They hide behind the veil that the principals make up the VHSL, they just legislate everything and set forth or approve rules. It seem's to me if the Principals and Coaches association got together and came up with a better system we could be done with them.
BTW what is channel 98, I have digital box and 98 isn't there.
Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]
when you have a tv with a built in digital tuner and regular cable (no box) you pick up free digital channels. 76-1, 76-2,......98-3........ so it will not show on a cable box, it is in the tv itself.
Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Skeletor
/yawn
1) I went to youtube and see all these Virginia High games you claim they post regularly... They dont' exist, at least I couldn't find them.
I didn't feel like even trying to find the fabled "Region C games" you claim are on there because Va High games wasn't on there Im not wasting my time checking your sources... I assmue thats a lie too Probably no games on there.
2) I never claimed Chubz or anyone for that matter was responsable for any losses Burton has suffered
So Before you come on here and post Lies about anything else.. at least try to make sure some of your claims are viable..... I'll just skip your post from now on unless you have a link proving yourself, cause I have to assume its a lie considering your track record now.
I posted my Opinions... you posted garbage you claim to be true, when in fact they aren't
Like you having permission to Film at Kelly ? Im not saying thats a Lie there (tho I have every reason in the world to assume considering you've posted nothing but lies in your previous post....) but I doubt thats true.
I hope someone has something better for me tomorrow other than attacking Burton calling them Cry Babies, and how much you hate Burton and hope they lose...Thats your opinion you are intitled to it.
I give examples of why this is my opinion and that goes for ANY school... you guys say "burton is crying" or "I hope they never win anything" then you make up stuff ....
You are right. All the VHS games were posted in 2009. The guy is slacking this year. Also there are complete games of the 2009 Region D games there. Some Region C games are.....
YouTube - Chilhowie at Marion, 2010
YouTube - Patrick Henry at Abingdon, 2010
Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]
it wont matter what you show or do, skeletor is an idiot. i found about 100 different games on the site pvfan posted up. dude is just here to be ignorant thats easy to see.
Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]
The urge to repost my videos is getting stronger after doing some research and seeing many other videos such as mine on YouTube. If they can do it, why can't I?
Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Rocky
it wont matter what you show or do, skeletor is an idiot. i found about 100 different games on the site pvfan posted up. dude is just here to be ignorant thats easy to see.
The Difference is as PVfan said THE SCHOOLS are putting those videos up there, are you that stupid you don't understand that? I don't see APPY PV CLINTWOOD BURTON or anyone else Even in Single A across the state up there. Seems like you just can't understand the Difference in A random fan doing it and the school doing it them selves.
Are you that stupid really?
Most of the stuff on that site are RADIO Broadcasts too there are plenty of Basketball videos and some football ... but not in the State of Virginia, not 100's anyway as you try to make it out. and the Few thats there the SCHOOLS themself put it up there.... This whole ****ing topic is BURTON doens't want their film posted online are you getting the picture now or Do I need crayons for you?
Re: J.I. Burton at Appalachia [Video]
There are so many misinformed people on here it isn't even funny. From everything I have heard NO ONE affiliated with John I Burton HS nor the VHSL have contacted Chubz telling him to take down his videos. There are a couple of posters on here whom made a suggestions to Chubz telling him people were snooping trying to figure out who it was based on 2nd hand information.
People just take 10th hand information they heard from their sisters cousins brother who overheard someone taking a dump one day talking about it. People make it look as if the Burton administration or Jimbo for that matter went to Chubz house and seized all his equipment. Maybe Chubz can fill us in more because he is the subject of the matter. I just don't want to reveal who on here told me this because they asked me not to. It was just a suggestion to do something and be pro-active about the situation so nothing happened. Because as we all know the VHSL will try to bully anyone.
Maybe Jimbo was ****ed about some of the videos, maybe it was just the full length videos and not the short ones with just highlights. The point is, nobody on here really has a clue they are just running with stuff and trying to burn the whole City of Norton because of this bad information.
It has been a few days since I spoke with this person so maybe since then someone else has contacted Chubz other than two just merely making a suggestion.